Explore our services for your needs.
With a multi-disciplinary treatment team, including licensed alcohol and drug counselors, counseling assistants, a registered nurse and medical director, the staff at United Hospital District Adolescent Treatment Center of Winnebago (ATCW) is dedicated to adolescents and their unique journey toward recovery.
Our environment has been carefully designed to provide clients with maximized indoor air quality, maximized daylight and exterior views.
Our facility, located in the rural community of Winnebago, Minnesota, became the first LEED certified (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) or green treatment center in the nation. Here we provide a comfortable and nurturing environment where our patients can focus on their recovery and healing process.
New facility and staff offerings:
- • 24 bed capacity
- • Single and double units with bathroom
- • Individual temperature controls
- • Large, brightly lit educational classrooms and group rooms
- • Indoor and outdoor recreational spaces
- • Multipurpose gymnasium
- • State-of-the-art kitchen and dining facility
- • Home cooked meals
- • Use of low VOC materials in construction
- • 24-hour awake staff
- • State licensed teachers
- • Licensed alcohol and drug counselors
- • Registered Nurse
- • Medical Director
Visit uhd-atcw.com to learn more about our recovery programs.