UNITED HOSPITAL DISTRICT AND BLUE EARTH CLINIC ARE OPEN
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND RESOURCES
United Hospital District wants to help you stay up-to-date
with the latest information and health recommendations.
See important details below.
Effective, Tuesday, March 17, the following UHD services are limited or postponed until further notice:
CARDIAC REHAB – POSTPONED
PHYSICAL and OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY – LIMITED. Currently seeing only post-operative patients or patients with acute/crucial orthopedic injury.
SURGICAL SERVICES – LIMITED. All patients who may be affected will be contacted.
If you have concerns regarding your scheduled Well Visit, please feel free to reschedule it for a later date by calling us at 507-526-7388.
So We Do Not Overwhelm Our Resources
If you are sick with confirmed or suspected COVID-19, follow the steps below to help protect other people in your home and community:
- * Stay home. People who are mildly ill with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 can recover at home.
- * Separate yourself from others in your home; this is known as Home Isolation.
- * Use separate bathrooms if possible.
- * Stay away from others as much as possible.
- * Avoid public transportation and ride sharing.
- * Be sure to seek care if you feel worse or think it is an emergency, but call before you present to our facility.
- Call us 24/7 at 507-526-3273.
- *Those meeting testing criteria may be directed to a local testing site.
Again, if you are sick with mild symptoms or believe you have been exposed to COVID-19 but you are able to recover at home, please STAY HOME.
UHD thanks you for your support during this time. We will get through this together!
Find a Provider at UHD